PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND COMPLY WITH ALL POLICIES AND GUIDELINES.
Adult (18 years or older and out of High School) supervision is required to use the facility. POLICIES:
- No alcoholic beverages on property
- No smoking on church property
- Anything found not in working order or anything broken or damaged - notify the church office immediately after your event.
- Dancing is limited to tradition wedding dances between bride and groom, their parents and/or grandparents.
- Decorations must be removed immediately following the event:
*** The church owns many decorative items: the coordinator will have information on the use of these decorations.
*** No use of nails, tacks, staples, or anything that will permanently mark or cause damage to facility equipment or furniture.
*** Only dripless candles can be used.
*** We ask that NO bird seed or rice be used inside or outside the building. Use of rose petals or bubbles is allowed.
- No non-church events may be scheduled during regular church times.
- No weddings after 4:00 p.m. on Saturday or anytime on Sunday unless special permission is granted. BUILDING ACCESS:
The building is accessible through the Church Office between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday (except holidays). If access is required at other times, arrangements should be made through the Church Office during normal business hours (765-471-1555). For Building Use, You Will Need to Accomplish the Following:
1. Sign out a key the day prior to event.
2. Person in charge of meeting is responsible for following the facilities policies as well as completing the Building Clean-Up Check Off.
3. Coffee and refreshments are presently not included
in the budget; therefore, we request that you provide your own.
4. Before leaving: make sure all doors are closed and locked!
5. Return key to the building representative at completion of the event.